Books, books, books

A place where fellow bookworms can meet and talk about the best books around.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Top 11 Books for You to Read In 2011

Hey guys! I know I haven't blogged in a long time, but I'm finally having time to post again! I'm in a book club now so you can expect an update every time I finish a book for that!Over the next few weeks I will be cranking out the best 11 books to read in 2011. I will give you the list I'll be reviewing right now! (Not in any particular order)

  1. Anything Rick Riordan
  2. Scumble by: Ingrid Law (partner to Savvy)
  3. The Mailbox by: Audrey Shafer
  4. The Hunger Game Trilogy by: Suzanne Collins
  5. Palace Beautiful by: Sara DeFord Williams
  6. The Other Half of My Heart by: Sundee T. Fraizer
  7. Chains by: Laurie Halse Anderson (sequel is Forge... check it out!!)

And more to come as I decide on the last four! There are so many to choose from! ;)



3 comments:

  1. Who else is in your book club?! What fun. Cant wait for more of your reviews. You are as an excellent writer as you are a reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read savvy and want 2 read scumble. also i want 2 read lost hero

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse me, but I just noticed that the Harry Potter series is not among your Ten Superb Books and Series. Please explain this phenomenon.
    -Julia

    ReplyDelete