Books, books, books

A place where fellow bookworms can meet and talk about the best books around.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Not Just Your Average Mystery...

I mentioned earlier that I am a sucker for a good mystery and this book proves my point. Until seeing this book on the shelf, I had not heard anything about it, so what came next was a surprise to me. This is the story of Theo Boone, a thirteen-year-old boy who thinks of himself as one of his town's best lawyers and considers himself an expert in the court room. In the small city of Strattenburg there is a major case in the court room - someone has been murdered and the person accused is about to go free... unless Theo can step in and help. Theo knows something that no one else knows, something that could change the outcome of the trial completely. I recommend this book for kids ages 11- 14, but be prepared for a long night - you won't want to put this book down until the last page!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds really interesting! I really want to read it now!

    ReplyDelete