Books, books, books

A place where fellow bookworms can meet and talk about the best books around.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Sisters Grimm

My oh my how I love this series! This has been one of my all-time favorite books ever since I laid eyes on the first page of the first book. Michael Buckley is on the 8th book in the series and is doing a phenomenal job keeping me hooked. The Sisters Grimm books are about two sisters who are descendants of the Brothers Grimm and are in charge of keeping this town that's full of ever-afters, fairy-tale characters, in line. In all of the Sisters Grimm books Sabrina and Daphne Grimm are fairy-tale detectives, in charge of solving many different mysteries involving the ever-afters. All of the books revolve around one thing, saving Sabrina and Daphne's parents. Michael Buckley has done a great job keeping this series of eight full of action, twists and turns. I would recommend this book to anyone kid, boy or girl ages 9-13.

1 comment:

  1. I could not put this book down! It was never, ever, boring! A fantastic fantasy!

    ReplyDelete