Books, books, books

A place where fellow bookworms can meet and talk about the best books around.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Take a Vacation with Jungle Crossing

I recently read the book, Jungle Crossing, this book was amazing and kept me on my toes throughout the story.
This book is about a girl named Kat who, against her wishes, is taken on a vacation to Mexico with her family. During her vacation, Kat longs to be with her friends at a mini-camp hosted by the popular girl at school, Fiona. While on her vacation, Kat's parents force her to go on a jungle tour of Mexico, led by a handsome Mayan tour guide, who tells them a story about a Mayan girl named Muluc.
I don't want to ruin the story for you, but if you're looking for a book full of adventure, then Jungle Crossing is the book for you!!

2 comments:

  1. I am curious, Bookworm23, if you liked best the story's adventure, or the main character, Kat? This author's name looks very familiar.. I wonder if there are other good books she wrote?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed both the adventure of the story and the main character, Kat. I believe that Kat is quite like myself. Some other books that Sydney Salter had written are, Swoon at Your Own Risk, and My Big Nose and Other Natural Disaters.

    ReplyDelete