Books, books, books

A place where fellow bookworms can meet and talk about the best books around.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Welcome to Basecamp

Welcome to my blog!! In this blog you can find book for grades 4th- 8th. These books can be mysteries, sci-fi, or anything in between. But one thing for sure is that no matter what, these books will be loved by any age of tween. Whether it's in the classroom, or during their free time, kids are sure to love these books that are read, reviewed, and loved, by a person of their own age.

3 comments:

  1. I love the way your blog looks! Very good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BW23, I'm so proud of you! This blog looks great and you figured it all out yourself. I'm also really impressed by your reviews of these books. My curiosity is peaked and I'm not even a tween! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I can't wait to hear your recommendations and reviews. Sounds like a full summer of reading ahead. Love you.

    ReplyDelete